Tax Credits

Insulation panels being added to roof in new wood frame constructionReceive a Tax Credit on Eligible Insulation purchases! You may be eligible to receive a tax credit under the 2011 Federal Tax Credits For Consumer Energy Efficiency. Consult your tax advisor for more information.

Visit and consult your Tax Advisor to find out how you may be eligible.

Certification Statement